Dates for your calendar – from the good people at the International Association of Facilitators:
Facilitation Week takes place each year during the third week of October.
2022: 17-23 October
2023: 16-22 October
2024: 14-20 October
Facilitation Week is the spark that ignites activities around the world to:
- showcase the power of facilitation
- create a sense of community amongst facilitators
- share expertise and learn new facilitation methods and processes.
The International Association of Facilitators (IAF) is simply the catalyst for Facilitation Week.
The invitation to celebrate the week is open to everyone.
Some ideas to inspire you
- Publicise your facilitation stories on your and your clients’ websites. Get creative, use video and podcasted interviews.
- Host a “lunch and learn” or “coffee break case study” in your workplace to showcase how your organisation uses and benefits from facilitation.
- Host a facilitation learning event for others who also work with groups to collaborate, solve complex problems or resolve conflict.
- Host an event for potential clients to showcase the benefits of facilitation. Need inspiration? Take an inspiration tour of our past awardees for the Facilitation Impact Awards.
Find more information – including more ideas – here: iaf-world.org/site/pages/international-facilitation-week