Resources for event organisers
If you’ve booked me for an event and need a quick bio and picture for your programme, please use one of the appropriate length from below.
Pictures are available at the very bottom of the page – as are links to the panoply of social platforms I engage on.
Michael Ambjorn [linkd.in/ambjorn] is founder of Align Your Org, and passionate about helping changemakers – whether corporate, public sector or non-profit – achieve purpose-driven impact.
Boards, Chief Executives and Chairs – and the next generation of talent – turn to Align for help with effective strategic planning, communication and clarity of engagement and execution.
Michael is Chair of IABC, the International Association of Business Communicators, and he is the facilitator for IABC’s 2014–17 strategy.
Michael has held leadership roles at IBM, Motorola and the 260–year–old Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce (RSA), where he remains an active Fellow.
Five core competencies
· Strategy alignment and facilitation – proven change practitioner and chair
· Partnership delivery – track record across public, private and third sector
· Leadership and talent development – blue chip trained and tested
· Digital insight and analysis – published author, speaker, trainer
· International and multilingual – worked across four continents
See the rest at the bottom of this page.