GOT AN EARLY-STAGE IDEA? WANT TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND INTO ACTION?
Whether your idea is for a startup, side-project or a social movement, there’ll be something for you. This is a workshop for those who want to get hands-on, learn from others – and help others learn. Because that’s how the magic happens.
You’ll have the opportunity to build new connections – and look at your idea in the context of:
– Value proposition – and business model
– Personas – and other tools for thinking about your target audience
– Due diligence, pitfalls and how to turn challenges into opportunities
– IP, trademarks and copyright – how to protect your idea – and the Creative Commons too
– The role of analytics – and how to handle analysis paralysis
– How and where to do follow-on research – and a further reading (and listening) list
– Minimum Viable Product – how to get there and how to do iterative testing
– Sources of funding – including grants, commercial and crowdfunding, and…
– The top tools and resources to see you through to the next stage
It is a one-day intensive workshop with hands-on exercises. Part course, mainly collaboration. Expect to roll your sleeves up and work hard.
ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOP LEADERS
IP law and international tax consultant at IBC, co-founder at Ideas-into-Action, founder at Legaltech Düsseldorf.
Board advisory, strategy facilitation and changemaker development at Align Your Org. Co-founder at Ideas-into-Action.